You are here
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based international hospitality chain that is has a number of chic exotic properties around the world. They are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing and need a strong Executive Chef to fuel and sustain the growth for India
The executive chef will train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities; estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food; select and develop recipes; standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality; establish presentation technique and quality standards; plan and price menus; ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen. The executive chef may cook selected items or for select occasions. The executive chef may oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrate culinary techniques. The executive chef directly supervises kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases. Typically reports to a food service director.
Special qualifications: The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience with control food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team preferred. Premise and liability accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or related culinary degree
- Must have 12-16 years' experience in Hotels in Western Cuisine
- An International stint is an added bonus
- strong understanding & exposure to Food & Beverage
- Charismatic & good people management skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International Hospitality player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay