You are here
- One of the World's largest Solar IPP
- European leader and a professional organisation
About Our Client
Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV), a part of Abdul Latif Jameel, is one of the world's leading global developers in the solar energy market from the company's beginning in 2006, to until today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. FRV is into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photo voltaic and thermo solar technologies.
They have successfully developed more than 532 MWdc on five continents.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, FRV's aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide.
- Manage Office/Travel and Diary for the Managing Director - Asia
- Handle day-to-day activities remotely for the Managing Director during his travel globally
- Manage the administrative responsibilities of the office
The Successful Applicant
You will have an experience of 8-10 years with an experience managing diary for a Foreign National. An experience handling Travel management efficiently will be highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you will be working in a very professional driven setup.