You are here
Enterprise Sales Manager/ Account Managers
- Business Development for US MNC
- One of the world's largest brand
About Our Client
Our client is a US MNC which provides Business Services. They have an established business in over over 60 countries and revenue of over $1bn and a market capitalisation of over $50bn. They have several No.1 to their credit in various functions and fields.
My client is expanding their footprint in India and hiring various positions across locations.
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will be responsible for:
- Identify opportunities and go pro-active business development
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy
- Drive usage in accounts with a view to achieve sales targets
- Work with the product operations teams in India and overseas to develop new products
- Ensure timely payments are made by customers
The Successful Applicant
You will have a MBA with an experience of 4-10 years in Sales/ Business Development. You will have an experience selling Technology products or complex solutions. Good network with CXOs will be highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you'll be working with one of the most well known brands.