You are here
EA to MD ( Chemical/Manufacturing firm)
Opportunity to work directly with a young & dynamic leader as a business partner
Have direct impact on the organizations topline & bottomline.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of specialty chemicals with a history of 40 plus years in the Indian market. They are a European MNC and have a footprint on over 40 countries with being market leaders in most of them. They are a known name in their Industry in the manufacturing space & have experience exponential growth in the recent years. Looking to scale up their operations in India & abroad, they are looking to hire an EA (Business Analyst) to MD.
Reporting directly into the MD & working closely with the business heads (supply chain, logistics, product development, marketing, sales, procurement) for different projects based on business needs, you will be responsible for:
* Providing strategic planning support to the MD to drive business initiatives
* Developing and driving long-term, short-term strategy, and set-priorities of business segments
* Preparing Annual Operating Plan for all business segments and track performance vis-à- vis targets
* Driving Process Excellence and identify projects for continuous improvement
* Developing and enforcing governance framework for customers and business partners
* Competitive assessment and benchmarking to ensure incremental market share
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA- Regular from a Tier 1 college, with experience of working in a similar role in the chemical/manufacturing sector for at least 3 years. Excellent interpersonal skills with the maturity to deal with HODs & ability to push back, as in when required is a must.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work directly with a young & dynamic leader as a business partner and have direct impact on the organizations topline & bottomline.