You are here
District Manager : Advanced Fluid Handling
- An exciting growth trajectory in one of the global leaders in the advanced fluid
- A global leader in the Fluid Handling industry catering to clients from the auto
About Our Client
A global leader in the Fluid Handling industry catering to clients from the automotive,construction and infrastructure domain.
Sales growth / market penetration / share growth
- Meet sales revenue goals in the assigned industry market area.
- Explore and, as appropriate, implement strategies and tactics to increase penetration of key markets and grow company's share.
- As appropriate, directly contact key major accounts.
- Identify root cause and follow-up to make certain that customer complaints have been resolved and customer requirements met. Manage the application of resources for corrective action.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years successful sales and marketing management.
- Excellent knowledge of Contractor industry products and markets.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement sales/marketing strategies and initiatives both short and long term.
- Decision-making, planning and analytic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organised levels both internal and external.
- English fluency.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
- Sales management training, effective leadership and effective training / coaching skills.
- Ability to work successfully without close supervision.
- Willingness to travel 50-60 % of the time.
What's on Offer
An exciting growth trajectory in one of the global leaders in the advanced fluid handling industry