You are here
Director / VP - Internal Audit (Financial Services)
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC Bank with a captive setup based in Gurgaon supporting Global Operations across Retail Banking & Investment Banking in functions including Finance, Analytics, Risk & Middle Office. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned professional managing their Internal Audit function across operations in the Gurgaon Centre.
As Director / VP - Internal Audit, you will functionally report on-shore and locally to the Chief Internal Audit for India. Your key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to IA strategic initiatives, when approved by the Head of Audit; contribute to continuous monitoring in support of entity assurance planning and reporting, often taking responsibility for a particular area or risk element.
- Input into the Plan for your business area on an ongoing basis, effectively lead high profile strategic engagements which have the potential to add significant business value, including the effective planning of the engagement, undertaking some fieldwork and reporting.
- Ensure engagements are appropriately scoped, scheduled and resourced and to manage the prompt and effective response to ad-hoc business requests; manage efficient delivery of audit plans.
- Effectively contribute to strategy and approach papers when required; promptly respond to ad-hoc business requests; promote and undertake performance management activities effectively and on a timely basis.
- Ensure development opportunities are made available to engagement teams through insightful allocation to engagements and through working as one IA team and using resources to best effect.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 15+ years of experience within a Financial Services / Big4 setup with strong risk and internal audit experience and proven competence to delivery projects on time and to budget. Also you will have experience in leading teams to deliver audits across global locations and if required the capacity to travel and to understanding of operations and/or previous experience in this space.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career in a leadership position with a MNC Bank.