You are here
Director - Talent, Learning & OD Strategy
- Opportunity to lead the Org. Development, Talent and Learning & Development
- Be a part of the senior leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing global professional services in the areas of business, marketing, and technology across countries like North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific etc. They are currently transforming due to increasingly digital world and looking to hire the Director- Organisation Development, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
Reporting into Global Learning, Talent Management and Organisation Development lead, you will be responsible for:
- Closely partner with the business to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for numerous clients
- Work closely with the senior departmental leaders and business heads both within and outside the India region to understand the market trends and initiate multiple interventions within OD, L&D and TM space
- Connect and develop the existing practices of the organisation
- Ensure productive changes and reinforce behaviour change while working closely with the people strategy leaders
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information across multiple stakeholders
- Ensure local implementation of global policies with particular focus on Career Management and Succession Planning.
- Create the framework for an efficient training & development module
- Handle the learning function and OD team from end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have:
- Hands on experience in the L&D, Organisation Development and Talent Management domains of Human Resources
- You should have 12-16 years of experience preferably in the IT / ITes/FMCG/FMCD/Telecom industries with specialised experience in Talent Management ,Organisation development and Learning & Development collectively.
- Candidates from other industries can also apply.
- MBA (Full time) in HR is a must from the Top Tier B-schools like TISS/XLRI/MDI/IMT/IIM/SCMHRD etc./ Masters degree in OD or Psychology
- Domestic travelling involved.
- Should be excellent at stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to head the L&D, Organisation Development and Talent Management verticals for a fast growing organisation.
Market leading compensation and an attractive career progression is on offer for the right candidate.