You are here
- Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
- Work with a global brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global engineering and technology brand with an innovative range of products and services. They are considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in, and are widely considered to be an employer of choice. Over the years, they have been able to establish a global footprint across all major economies. They have been present in India for more than a decade now, and are currently looking to recruit a Director R&D, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for -
- Managing the R&D function for the company end to end (right from product development/inception all through to product life cycle management)
- Implementing continuous improvement projects for the organisation across the value chain
- Managing relationships with key strategic partners (internal and external)
- Managing a team of professionals and being responsible for their career development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science graduate with around 15 years of experience in end to end R&D roles . Prior experience of working with engineering/technology oriented company is a must (Medical Equipment, Automotive, Robotics, Aerospace etc). The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal and team management skills, with the ability to liaise extensively with global stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a global brand in a senior management role.