You are here
Director - Production & Sourcing (Global Apparel Giant)
Liaise extensively with international stakeholders
Lead the production function for a global brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest apparel retail companies in the world. They are globally renowned for their innovative and fashionable designs, and are always at the forefront of producing high quality apparel. Over the years, they have expanded rapidly to new geographies across the globe, including India. They are looking at further strengthening their position in the India market currently, and for the same reason - they are looking to recruit a Director Production, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for -
- Managing the production/manufacturing operations for the company across own factories + outsourced partners
- Ensuring the availability of stock across all relevant points of sale
- Maintaining quality standards across the value chain as per the company's standards
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders (both internal & external)
- Managing a team of professionals, and being responsible for their career growth and development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate/post graduate with around 20 years of experience in core apparel production/manufacturing roles. Prior experience of managing large scale operations and teams is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability of adopting a strategic view towards the business.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market leader.