You are here
Director Product Control
- Broad Exposure
- Senior stakeholder interaction
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Financial Institutions in the world with a massive presence across the globe. They have an excellent track record of providing exceptional services to their clients. Having achieved a significant footprint in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a senior level person in their product control team to supplement their ambitious expansion plans.
Reporting the Senior Director, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and supplying quality and timely financial data for a number of legal entities that cover Interest Rate Risk Management, Capital Raising, Securitization.
- Reviewing daily P&L in a timely manner, including explanation of P&L by driver.
- Collating and presenting monthly Net Interest Income analysis to Front Office and Senior Management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with onshore, front office, middle office etc.
- Reviewing Statutory Accounts for Securitization and trade bookings to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Managing a bigger team and be responsible for their development.
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 10 plus years of experience with exposure to financial services environment. Strong understanding of banking products including but not limited to loans, bonds, deposits, securitization structures, MTNs, interest rate swaps and FX is required. Prior product control or business unit control experience in a similar capacity would be desirable. You should have also managed a larger team for more than 7-8 years.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constantly challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.