You are here
Director - Product Control (Investment Bank)
- Excellent senior leadership role with leading Investment Bank
- Expanding setup
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment bank providing a wide range of services worldwide to clients. With an expansion in their global presence, they are looking for a seasoned professional to lead their Product Control team in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Global Head of Product Control, your major responsibilities would be:
- Managing a team responsible for analysing weekly P&L with detailed presentation to management directed towards position movements
- Monitoring and analysing daily movements in positions in the respective books (credits, rates etc.) and understanding desk strategy for update to senior management
- Substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in P&L and control accounts if any
- Continuous liaising with traders and discussions on breaks/abnormalities
- Month end closing of accounts and balance sheet sign off
The Successful Applicant
You are CA/MBA with over 12 years of post qualification experience with considerable experience in product control having a firm understanding of banking products. You should also have good communication skills, a self-starter attitude and should have flexibility in working with stakeholders across different time zones
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a strong brand that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.