You are here
Director - Internal Audit (Financial Services)
- Leadership position in Big4
- Build, engage and develop a high-performing team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Big4 Audit firms. As a part of the Internal Audit practice they are looking for a seasoned professional to lead a team handling Internal Audit for Insurance clients.
Reporting to the Partner and managing a team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Create and justify an audit plan for assigned portfolio
- Lead and monitor the delivery of the audit; via Senior Audit Managers
- Provide audit opinion for own area of responsibility
- Build a highly engaged and motivated audit function
- Develop team using coaching and feedback (create specific individual and team objectives to build skills and knowledge)
- Reward and recognize good performance across the cluster
- Monitor skills and define and execute a recruitment strategy for the team
- Contribute to continuous improvement by prioritizing projects, allocating resource, reviewing business improvement projects and taking opportunities to add value
- Respond to ad-hoc management requests
- Develop, maintain and share specialist Audit knowledge
- Set the tone, environment and culture and model the team values and behaviors
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 10+ years of experience in a consulting organization in Internal Audit / Statutory Audit across Financial Services clients. Prior experience in team management is required. You must also have experience in building a business and teams along with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to work across multiple Financial Services clients in a Big4.