You are here
Director - HRBP (Supply Chain vertical for a global FMCG)
- Be a part of the leadership team as a strategic leader
- Opportunity to work with one of the world's largest FMCG players
About Our Client
Our client is one of the premium FMCG organisations with more than 100 years of existence and headquartered in Gurgaon. With a strong corporate and manufacturing presence in India, they are looking to hire a Director - HRBP for their supply chain and manufacturing vertical.
Reporting into the CHRO, your responsibility will include:
- Develop and build strong influential relationships across the local and global leadership teams in order to deliver and add value, HR solutions for the supply chain and manufacturing vertical in line with the overall people & business strategy.
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance in line with the HR priorities and the business change agenda
- To coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues to raise the bar on performance across the Supply chain and manufacturing vertical and a highly engaged workforce, translate strategy in workable processes & initiatives that deliver against the priorities, align and leverage interventions like Culture, Talent & Colleague on-boarding experience
- To drive business engagement and implementation across all areas of the HR agenda, spearhead all HR initiatives & change projects ensuring Key stakeholder management locally & globally
- Contribute in the development and delivery of India HR Strategy and give productive feedback to the HR Head on business expectations and impact of HR interventions and policies on supply chain and logistics vertical
- Participate in the development of business strategies and ensure these are translated into practical and prioritised HR strategies that fit local needs. Identify business requirements and obtain timely intervention from other HR specialist areas
- Effectively manage multiple Plant HR teams to ensure smooth functioning of the HR processes at the plant level
- This is a team manager role with support extended by the Supply chain and manufacturing team along with the Plant HR Heads
The Successful Applicant
- You will come with 12 - 15 years of experience from any FMCG/FMCD/FMCG or FMCD Consulting practice firm only.
- MBA from TISS/XLRI/MDI/IMT/SCMHRD/MHROD only with specialist experience of HR business partnering for supply chain and manufacturing vertical should apply.
- Only diversity candidates (female) should apply.
- Strong IR experience/Plant/Factory experience is mandatory.
- Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organisation is desired.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and work with a very large multinational FMCG organisation.