You are here
Director HR (Focus on employee engagement)
- Senior leadership role with a Financial services company
- We are looking for a generalist HR (champion in employee engagement) to drive
About Our Client
Our client is an leading Global Financial Institution with strong competence in Risk Analytics, Risk Strategy, Collections Analytics, Scorecards, and Collections Strategy. They have presence across the Americas, UK, and India and are renowned for the quality of their work and employer culture. They are seeking a Senior Human Resources professional in a leadership role to support their business strategies.
Reporting into VP HR, you would be responsible for:
- Driving the end to end employee engagement practices from scratch for the entire organisation while understanding the business requirements
- Closely partnering with the global business leaders to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for the organisation
- Act as leader for Human Resources function and oversee a team that ensures efficient and effective execution of HR policies
- Drive implementation of engagement initiatives across all levels and ensure productive changes while reinforcing behavioural changes and creating a framework for an efficient training and development module
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information across multiple stakeholders
- Support teams in restructuring, design and delivery of OD and TM programs, assessing potential, capability building etc.
- Ensure implementation of policies with focus on engagement initiatives around career Management and communication to employees.
- Handle the hire to retire process from end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 10-15 years of experience from either IT /ITes / Financial Services Organisations. Exposure to managing scale (2000+) employees preferred. Strong experience in employee engagement with a multinational organisation along with having managed designing and implementation of these initiatives is a must have for this role. Candidates with passion for innovation and creativity and ability to implement strategic interventions till grass root level should apply. Only Full time MBA in HR from top tier/Tier II B schools must apply. Candidates from MBA batch of 2001-2005 would be an ideal match. Strong ability to improve organisational performance by using effective interpersonal and engagement skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Leadership role with a worldwide leader in the Risk Strategy and Collections Analytics space. The organisation has been consistently ranked as one of the best Great Places to work in India and the APAC region. They also encourage international mobility and good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.