You are here
Director HR- BP (Supply Chain vertical for a global FMCG)
- Be a part of the leadership team as a strategic leader
- Opportunity to work with one of the world's largest FMCG players
About Our Client
Our client is one of the premium FMCG organisations globally with more than 100 years of existence. With a strong commercial and manufacturing presence in India, they are looking to hire a Director - HRBP for their supply chain and manufacturing vertical.
Reporting into the CHRO, your responsibility will include:
- Leading the HRBP function for the supply chain and manufacturing vertical responsible for 10+ plants and 2500+ employees
- Work in a team management role with all Plant HR heads reporting into this role
- Develop and build strong influential relationships and HR solutions for the supply chain vertical in line with the overall people & business strategy
- Responsible for all strategic interventions and standardization of all HR practices across the plants
- To coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues to raise the bar on performance across the Supply chain and manufacturing vertical
- Translate strategy in workable processes & initiatives that align and leverage interventions like Culture, Talent & Colleague on-boarding experience
- Spearhead all HR initiatives & change projects ensuring Key stakeholder management locally & globally
- Participate in the development of business strategies and ensure these are translated into practical and prioritised HR strategies that fit local needs.
- Effectively manage multiple Plant HR teams to ensure smooth functioning of the HR processes at the plant level
The Successful Applicant
- You will come with 12 - 15 years of experience from any FMCG/FMCD organizations. Our client is also open to looking at candidates from consulting organizations with previous Plant and IR experience within FMCG/FMCD.
- MBA from TISS/XLRI/MDI/IMT/SCMHRD/MHROD only with specialist experience of HR business partnering for supply chain and manufacturing vertical should apply.
- Strong IR experience/Plant/Factory experience is mandatory.
- Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organisation is desired.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and work with a very large multinational FMCG organisation.