You are here
Director - Head of Workforce Automation (Robotics)
- Excellent opportunity to work in a senior management role leading a global team
- Lead and grow business in complex business environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Financial Services Firm with strong global presence in Investment Banking and Corporate & Retail Banking services. They have captive shared services in India spread across multiple sites and as a part of their strategic expansion, they are looking for a senior professional as Head of Workforce Automation to drive robotics process automation and transformation agenda across operations.
Reporting into Global Technology Infrastructure Head, you would be responsible for driving workforce transformation across global operations in a team leading role. You would also be responsible for:
- Leading transformation agenda across operations using tools like Automation Anywhere and WorkFusion
- Work closely with operations team to drive robotics led automation
- Stakeholder management including internal teams, external vendors and technology teams for development and implementation of robotics solutions
- Financial due diligence for ensuring feasibility of automation and developing risk framework
The Successful Applicant
- You should have over 15 years experience in financial services environment with hands on experience in robotics process automation (RPA).
- Strong understanding of tools in Workforce Automation like Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion or Blueprism etc.
- Experience of working in a process driven environment and ability to drive transformation/re-engineering.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong track record of success in a team leading role.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their strategic leadership team.