You are here
Director- FP&A , Mumbai (Fortune 100 Pharma MNC)
- *Only candidates with experience between 12-18 years would be considered.
- Only candidates from bluechip MNCs (preferably Fortune 500) apply
About Our Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical giant and a part of Fortune top 100 companies. They are amongst the world's most renowned MNCs and one of the best employers. To support their growth plans they are looking for a very strong FP&A Director only from top bluechip MNCs and preferably from a Fortune 500 company.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for :-
- Lead the overall planning & reporting function and decision support.
- Drive the Operating plan process & develop story board for the Regional presentation.
- Identify opportunities in the business to maximize revenue and profit viz. pricing, brand mix, brand profitability etc.
- Develop strong relationships across functions and define internal finance processes to improve service orientation to internal customers.
- Create pooled, shared financial resources for all functions across the group, providing the requisite business support.
- Evaluate risks along with internal functions to develop a robust risk management strategy and framework for the organisation.
- Manage relationship with business partners
- Redefine the role of the finance function, towards focusing on increased business partnering and reduced transaction processing mentality.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a professional with 12-18 years of experience working with bluechip MNC (preferably Fortune 500) in Pharma/FMCG/Telecom/Manufacturing. You are strong at FP&A and very thorough with finance fundamentals. Preferably you have had international stints in your career and have had a good career growth. You are bright, young, dynamic and has been consistently recognized as the top talent within your orgnaization.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work with a top MNC
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate