You are here
Chartered Accoutant with 12+ years of post qualification experience
The opportunity to lead the finance team of a growing multinational
About Our Client
The organisation is a 100% subsidiary of a European multinational organisation. Our clients have been present in India for the last 10years and have been growing organically and via acquisitions since then. They have 800-1000 people within the India organisation and have recently acquired another organisation. They are looking for a finance professional to lead the post acquisition activities of the organisation and street their growth story in India.
As the CFO you will report into the regional head finance and be responsible for
- Financial performance: Coordinates the financial activities of the Companies; provides to management timely analysis and interpretation of monthly and quarterly financial reports, variances to budgets and forecasts; ensure proper consolidation and transmission to group and corporate; evaluates financial performance and report results to management; prepares recommendations for corrective actions as requested by Company and Group executives
- Finance strategy: Defines strategy & reviews proposed plans and programs for the assigned departments (Controlling, Accounting, Consolidation, Treasury, Trade Finance) and provide financial forecasts and recommendations to management
- Forecasting :Directs preparation of Companies annual budgets and quarterly forecasts; reviews proposed plans and recommends changes to management
- Risk Management: Interprets implications of changes in regulations and legislation as they apply to financial operation of the Companies. Coordinates and/or monitor minimisation of key risk area for the Companies and their implication on the financial statements, including legal & insurance claims, tax matters, credit risk, product liability, obsolescence
- Financial procedures & standards : Develops, recommends & implements financial policies and procedures, under Corporate guidance; ensure continued compliance with proper accounting procedures and standards; develops standards to measure company and departments financial performance; ensure those are implemented in local ERP's
- Internal Control & SOX compliance: Coordinates readiness of each entity for annual audits by third party agencies and accounting firms, and addresses any comment or issue raised; maintains financial and Corporation accounting records for companies; ensure compliance of books closing and deployment of adequate internal controls
- Cash optimisation : Coordinates key actions for cash optimisation in cooperation with Treasury, Trade Finance and Regional Controller.
- Key projects : Participates in significant projects study (key capex, acquisitions, divestiture of assets, new entity creation, SAP implementation as needed)
- Team Management: Insures competent staffing; support and develop direct reports and teams; recognise talent; attract and hold capable personnel. Participates in company activities and programs through management meetings and committees;
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of post qualification experience. You are currently heading the finance activities of your organisation and lead a team of 10+ people. You have managed an acquisition for your organisation and understand how to put relevant process and policies in place. You have very strong functional experience and have good communication skills.
What's on Offer
Be part of the key leadership team of a growing multinational.