You are here
- Opportunity to work as a CFO for India operations of a Global company
- Opportunity to work as a Business partner with a growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Global FMCG organization & are rapidly growing in India. They are currently looking to hire a Director Finance based out of their office in India & responsible for the entire Finance & Accounts for the group in India.
Reporting into the MD in India & the Global CFO, you will be responsible for:
- The overall financial management, business analysis budgeting and reporting (internal and external)
- Ensuring that tax and regulatory payments, returns and filing are up to date and compliant.
- Annual Budgeting - lead annual budgeting process and business planning across the Group, including run out budgets
- Financial Processes & Controls - Identifying and implementing best practice to make the company's financial processes and controls more efficient and effective
- Working as a business partner, the role will require you to work closely with the business growing the current product portfolio & be instrumental in the introduction of new product line from the finance perspective
- Preparing reports as required for Audit Committee, Executive Committee, Group Board, India Board, company's senior management
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and accounts, monitoring against budget and reporting variances to the MD.
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated accounts
- Cash-flow Management / Treasury - Forecast, monitor and control the company's receipts and payments to ensure these are optimized and in line with submitted cash flow forecasts
- Audits - Manage audit for India, ensuring timetables are met and fully compliant with group guidelines.
- Manage and oversee transfer pricing procedures and processes to ensure compliance
- Responsible for TDS compliances including preparation and submission of relevant returns
- Responsible for service tax, VAT and GST, as applicable, compliance's including preparation and submission of relevant returns
- Management of Auditor relationship in India.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA (Rank Holder / First Attempts will be an added advantage) with 15 to 20 years of post qualification experience. You are working with multinationals in the FMCG / FMCD / Retail organizations as the No 1 in Finance or a No 2 with the experience of handling the entire gamut of finance & accounts. Some experience of mergers & acquisition will be an added advantage. You will be handling a team of 12, while working closely with the senior management based out of India & abroad.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work as a CFO for India operations of a global FMCG company
- Business partner role