You are here
Director - Business Intelligence Projects Management
- Leadership Position
- Large Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned project management professional in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you shall be responsible for-
- Play a lead role in driving the Finance Transformational initiatives right from design, implementation to ensuring consumption of end products
- Interact with finance and business teams across the regions to arrive at consensus on approach to implement the processes to ensure standardisation and consistency
- Effective Client relationship & demand management to be able to meet the needs of various stakeholders without compromising on end objectives
- End to End ownership of all the functions for the processes with adherence to necessary control aspects
- Role also demands continuous liaising with technology team in getting the projects implemented in the identified platforms within the deadlines
- Various ad hoc analysis to support requests from Senior Managements
- Drive various process efficiencies through standardisation and re-engineering of activities
The Successful Applicant
You're a seasoned project management professional with over 14 years of relevant experience majorly in financial services. You have:
- Prior Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Implementation experience of BI tools
- Deep understanding of Financial systems and underlying data
- Excellent analytical skills with in-depth experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate and manage stakeholders & teams across locations
Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets is critical to this role. Being a self starter and having the ability to work independently is extremely critical.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing setup and in a leadership position with a direct impact on the business.