You are here
- Practise Head role with linternational consulting firm
- Excellent opportunity for returning Indians looking to be closer to home
About Our Client
Our client is a leading management consulting firm with a presence across 16 countries providing strategic advice and executing change across Strategy, Process and Technology for leading financial services names across the globe.
As the Director of Delivery for the Banking & Financial Services Practice, you will be responsible for:
- Leading delivery engagements with senior management of leading banks and financial institutions in the region
- Building client relationships, identifying opportunities and sales conversion
- Also identifying opportunities to position service offerings across strategy, process & HR transformation with clients primarily in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Delivery oversight of projects sold, practice development and direction
- Brand visibility enhancement through articles, speaking at relevant forums and engaging in vendor conferences
Role will involve a high degree of international travel, particularly in the Asia/ME region.
The Successful Applicant
Strong consulting experience. Preferably holding an MBA from a top tier business school, you will have 12-18 years of relevant experience in leading consulting delivery engagements in the financial services domain. Should possess a good conceptual understanding across Retail and Corporate banking with a proven track record of developing client relationships and winning new projects. A consultative mindset along with strong project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication are pre-requisites for the role. Must have experience in running similar engagements whilst dealing with the CXO suite for leading financial services names.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of senior leadership team for a global consulting firm
- Market leading remuneration couple with international career opprotunities