You are here
Chartered Accoutant with 15+ years of post qualification experience
Sufficient knowledge in recover audit process
About Our Client
Our client is a US multinational that works in the space of recovery audits. They partner with all the leading large retails organisations across the globe to conduct recovery audits using data analytics and core audit techniques.
They are now looking for a Director -Audit to lead a team of 10-15 professionals and work closely with the client.
As the Audit Director you will be responsible for
- Extensive international travel (3-6 months) to learn and develop auditing skill set
- People and Project management - Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least 200+ FTE's/5-10 managers and 40+ clients
- Ensure engagement economics
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of audits. Tracks claim production and auditor productivity
- Maintains Pune RA audit(s) budget and forecasts; oversees and manages RA audit level P&L as per plan
- Change Management - Promotes new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing internal stakeholders
- Stakeholder management - Work to expand internal stakeholders base and supports business development activities. Develops partnerships with internal stakeholders contacts that build credibility and integrity
- SPOC in India for international Audit Director/VP's/across all geographies
- Extensive interaction with India team and counter-parts, stakeholders abroad to review audit processes, discuss process improvements and ideas to take it to the next level
- Responsible for promoting a high quality level of auditor claims. Meet and exceed account SLA's
- Direct involvement in the hiring process
- Conduct and initiate ongoing staff training, refresher training and development
- Drive innovative motivational methods to ensure employee satisfaction & loyalty
- Extensive involvement in preparing proposal's for new internal projects by analysing resource estimation, prepare transition plan, SLA's review, etc.
- Design and implement systems to ensure smooth functioning of daily operations across related processes, recognise the need for changes and initiate appropriate improvement actions to enhance operating effectiveness while reducing total costs while increasing productivity gains
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of post qualifications experience. You are an expert in internal audit and understand the process of recovery audit. You have been in a consultant/client facing role before and have managed international stakeholders. You come with good communication skills and are looking for a great place to take your career forward. You are open to international travel.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the best in a niche space. the chance to lead of team of 10 people and work in an international set-up