You are here
Digital Product Manager - Global FMCG Major - Gurgaon
- Work with a global FMCG major
- Chart the digital footprint for India
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar FMCG company, with a strong portfolio in nutrition, home care and durables, beauty and personal care products. With some iconic brands under its belt and a loyal brand audience, it is currently looking to expand its footprint in the digital space. They are therefore looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with the global team and manage its digital presence in India.
Reporting to the Global Head, you would be responsible for:
- Managing, from conception to strategy to prototype to execution, the entire digital and e-commerce journey for the brand in India
- Understanding e-commerce strategy and a product road map and using that to successfully launch the digital product
- Staying up-to-date with best in class practices, technologies and user needs to work on constant development and improvement on the product
- Evaluating market opportunities and user behaviour and working with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, IT, Finance as well as external vendors to increase online revenue
- Researching competitive trends, conducting A/B tests and using it to analyse performance data, both from technical as well as user behaviours perspective.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with 6+ years of relevant experience, primarily in product management at B2B/B2C e-commerce organizations, large size content portals or social media sites. A healthy mix of marketing, technology and digital experience is preferred.
Previous experience with product lifecycle, understanding user stories and working with design teams, working on business cases for products would be ideal. Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies, Hybris and Adobe Digital platforms and a general understanding of HTML, PHP, java etc. would be beneficial as well.
What's on Offer
Apart from working with a leading brand, you would be getting multi-level exposure and working with global heads to chart the digital presence for a global brand. This is a great opportunity to put product management and marketing experience to use in a consumer facing brand that is growing and doing well in India.