You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Liaising and managing the team for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is a premium player in the Building materials industry. Well established, they are now turning their attention to build their Digital footprint. They are poised to grow their digital arm rapidly and need a strong Digital marketing manager to fuel and sustain the growth
Define, execute and build the brand's identity, salience and equity in the digital space.
The digital space is fast evolving, in its form, function and mode of access. This is creating new communication audience and new communication opportunities. This space is also challenging convention rules of communication. Even the behavior of consumer constituents in this space is significantly different from their behavior in the real-world
Such a dynamic and evolving space creates newer possibilities for both, the brand and the business.
The essence of this role is in being able to be able to be constantly aware of the big-picture, discern the brand and business opportunities and be able to formulate execution plans to make good these opportunities.
However, some key responsibilities are as follows
- Be able to chart the digital ecosystem and plan around the same to achieve the brand and business objectives
- Be able to guide, develop and execute the social media plan for the brand
- Be able to identify, evaluate & recommend the selection of execution partners, execution tools and resources, if any.
The Successful Applicant
Critical Skill requirement
- Needs to be fully familiar with the digital/social world - totally immersed in the online life himself/herself.
- Be comfortable with both the creative and the numerical side of online.
- Good understanding of online consumer behavior, and how to tailor responses/campaigns appropriately.
- Great people person with the ability to reverse mentor senior teams.
- Needs to have an in-depth understanding of digital matrices and prevalent measures.
- Needs to have a thorough understanding of social media and its dyanamics.
- Needs to have a good understanding of "google metrics" and its usage
- Needs to have a thorough understanding of "Com-Score" metrices
- Needs to have a thorough understanding of the digital ecosystem and properties in the same.
Critical Experience requirement
- Must have managed social media marketing before. More specifically, must have experience in creating and executing social media Ads
- Must have exposure to/worked on SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Must have worked on and analyzed Com-Score data to formulate action plan for a brand.
- Must have worked with Google Analytics to understand and formulate action plan for a brand.
- Must have managed a digital media agency before. More specifically; must have worked with a digital media agency to develop and execute a digital campaign.
- Must have bought digital media.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a Premium player in the Building materials industry that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay