You are here
Digital Marketing Head
- Exercising marketing skills to make decisions that help drive business
- Work directly with the MD/Global Stakeholders and delivery of the strategic plan
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the Online Holiday space with over 10million unique visitors annually, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are well-funded and poised to challenge the Industry players in the space, and need a strong Digital Marketing Head to fuel and sustain that growth for the country.
As Head of Digital Marketing, your core objectives are to deliver 2 main project initiatives:
- Grow the volume of new customers to the business, at the right price - by delivering complex digital customer acquisition activities with a robust test and learn programme.
- Lead a team of experts across SEO, PPC, Display and Mobile Marketing by creating an inspiring and motivating work environment.
You will achieve this by undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 12 acquisition marketing specialists spread across SEO, PPC, Display and Mobile Marketing
- Responsible for managing a multi-million pound customer acquisition budgets
- To work with BI team to develop & implement an attribution model to fully understand the role of each online channel.
- Lead the development and be accountable for the implementation of customer acquisition strategy. This includes a mobile marketing strategy across iOS and Android.
- Manage, monitor and maintain digital acquisitions business and grow new opportunities in other media
- Improve existing and develop new programs for acquiring customers. Lead strategic thinking around onsite and offsite acquisition programs
- Improve average basket value and conversion across all existing mobile touch-points (i.e. Smartphone apps and tablet and Smartphone traffic to responsive web sites). Seeking to continuously improve mobile conversion for the business and maximise opportunities to convert and improve ROI.
- Work cross functionally with Creative agencies, Digital agencies, Media agencies, Product Managers, User Experience, Design, Development and Merchandising to deliver integrated programs that drive customer acquisition.
- Monitor all levels of acquisition funnel; analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and take action to improve overall acquisition metrics
- Keep up with industry marketing acquisition practices including attend conferences and speaking engagements to establish leadership and bring knowledge back into Company
The Successful Applicant
To succeed you must be exceptionally performance driven, digitally savvy, analytical, and able to manage a project to a timeline and budget, but you must also be a creative mind, someone that can help to create engaging, exciting communications. Your strong communication skills will stand you in good stead but the following are also essential:
- 15 + years experience in digital and multi-channel customer acquisition with strong experience of PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Mobile marketing. Strong mathematical skills and statistical knowledge
- Proactive, innovative with budget management and outstanding organizational and analytical skills in leading projects from inception through to implementation and completion
- Experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers with several years' mobile experience - iOS, Android, Responsive Web Development Projects
- Significant business-to-consumer experience focused in online marketing, campaign development and management, and customer acquisition
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and someone committed to customer needs consideration, incorporating organizational goals, and forming part of a team that wants to create an experience able to inspire brand loyalty and drive site conversion.
- Ability to plan for and use resources efficiently and always look for ways to reduce costs, create accurate and realistic budgets, and track and adjusts budgets.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading Internet brand in the travel & tourism space, that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.