You are here
Digital Marketing Head - Startup - Gurgaon
- Work with a startup in an exciting new space
- Manage and head the entire digital marketing landscape
About Our Client
Our client is a new entrant in the office shared spaces segment, looking to revolutionise co-working spaces by building a complete self-sufficient community. They have over 9 centres in India currently, and have a vision to get to 50 by end of next year, with 1000+ employees across 70+ organisations using their spaces.
Their shared spaces are marked by intranet community apps, concierge services, discussions and talks by the who's who of the community, in-house entertainment and much more. They aim to create a space from where you wouldn't want to move at all.
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for:
- Crafting the digital marketing strategy for the company and managing the digital calendar built around the same
- Managing all digital properties of the brand, including but not limited to - website, reach, content development, social media and online ad campaigns
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns through the year
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with 5-7 years of work experience, and have worked with good brands, at both agency and industry. Hands-on experience with all aspects of digital - especially campaign management, SEO, social media, and website analytics is a must, as is a demonstrated success rate with online metrics focused on lead generation, target user acquisition, engagement and retention. Given the role, experience with managing a team as well as great analytical skills, and a knack for out-of-the-box thinking, would be highly relevant.
What's on Offer
Apart from the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and a very exciting new space, you would have independent rein on the digital marketing piece for the organization, and be able to build the brand across multiple channels.