You are here
Digital Marketing Head - leading non-banking financial company
- Liaising and managing the team for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is a premium player in the NBFC industry. Well established, they are now turning their attention to build their Social & Digital footprint. They offer a range of products to services both Consumer & corporate needs. They are poised to grow their digital arm rapidly and need a strong Digital marketing Head to fuel and sustain the growth for India
Reporting to the Corporate Brand Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Manages performance marketing end to end
- Creating content & managing SEO/ SEM
- Design, build and maintain our digital media presence
- Devising strategies. Developing and Managing Social Media Brand including all Promotions and Campaigns
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with Brand Head to create Social Media Campaigns for all lines of businesses as per business objectives
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in social media marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all Social Media marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Brand marketing experience (would be a good to have)
The Successful Applicant
- 6-10 years of overall marketing experience of which 4-5 yrs are in the Digital Marketing space
- Preferably MBA and worked for MNC
- Sound knowledge in content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership
- Strong interpersonal relationship
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a Premium player in the NBFC industry that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay