You are here
DGM Management Assurance - Energy Vertical
- CA with 12+ years post qualification experience
- An individual with rich experience in Internal Audit and Risk Management
About Our Client
Our client is a world class Manufacturing MNC in the renewable energy space. Headquartered in Pune, the organisation employs in excess of 10,000 people and is present in over 30 countries.
While reporting to the Head Internal Audit your responsibilities would be to:
- Prepare and Scope Annual Audit plans
- Identify risk in financial statements and processes
- Finalize audit plans and calendars with audit committee
- Identify areas of inefficiencies in business controls
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Develop and implement control framework
Develop and set standards and policies
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 12 years post qualification experience. The individual must come with extensive experienced in internal audits, internal controls, risk management, and cost savings identification. You are an individual with strong business and acumen and analytical skills. You should be a well spoken and well presented individual who has a structured thought process and can communicate effectively with senior management.
Candidate must have strong communication skills, problem solver and self-driven.
What's on Offer
- Global exposure
- Attractive Remuneration
- Interact with stakeholders