You are here
DGM Logistics- FMCG
- Lead the Logistics Function for a global brand
- Manage total Customer Experience from a logistics standpoint
About Our Client
Our client is global brand with a strong presence across six continents. A manufacturing company with diversified lines of business, they have established a strong presence in the India market and are looking at doubling their base in the country over the next couple of years.
They are looking at recruiting a DGM Logistics, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain & Services, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the department end to end across logistics, transportation, distribution, warehousing and import/exports.
- Controlling Costs across transportation, warehousing, ocean freights, damages & insurance
- Improving customer experience and Operational Efficiency of the company
- Liaising with the local and global teams for managing imports
- Leading a team of professionals and be responsible for their development in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA from a Top b-school with around 10 years of experience in logistics, transportation & distribution. Prior exposure to FMCG/CD or Retail is preferred. The client is looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability of liaising extensively with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market leader.