You are here
DGM- Learning & Development - Aviation company
- Excellent opportunity with a large and rapidly growing aviation company
- A challenging role with responsibilities & opportunities across levels
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the aviation sector. They are looking for a Learning & Development specialist who will lead excellence in the Learning & Development process for the organisation and will be responsible for setting up the Learning & Development framework. This will entail partnering with function heads and HODs to identify the requirements, map the relevant learning methods and develop professionals across levels.
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibilities will include,
- Provide leadership to setup the organisation's L&OD vertical, define the objectives and roll out strategic & global learning initiatives
- Learning Needs Identification & Formulation. Work with business leaders and managers to identify and classify capability needs and trends within the business
- Formulating a robust L&OD Strategy, to include need based development programmes to enhance organisational capabilities that focus on both long-term and immediate needs
- Design and develop outcome based learning solutions. Garner best practices from different organisations and interact with experts from the industry. Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment and integration of strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and results
- Manage the external learning partner relationships in order to deliver effective programs to the organisation. Build long term learning partners.
- Constantly seek innovative and technologically advanced methods of delivering learning
The Successful Applicant
- You must have in depth expertise and understanding of Learning and development with good exposure to new age technology based learning methods like simulations, gamification, video based learning, etc
- You will come with 13 -17 years of strong experience with minimum 12 years of experience in L&OD
- MBA in HR preferred
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be in a large Aviation company. Market leading compensation and progressive career profile is on offer.