You are here
DGM FP&A - Global Manufacturing Leader
- Lead the Financial Planning & Analysis function for the India region.
- Support business growth through strategic planning and effective decision maki
About Our Client
The organization is a global leader in the manufacturing sector and has carved a niche for itself which commands a loyal customer base. With diverse and innovative product portfolio, this organization aims to capitalize upon the growth trends in the Indian market.
This role exists to handle independently the Financial Planning and Budgetary controls processes for India & Sub Saharan Africa business and support the Commercial team on pricing for Institutional buyers.
- Based out of their corporate headquarters in Gurgaon, you will be:
- Responsible for annual budgeting, financial planning and capital planning processes for the business and owner of the end product.
- Responsible for the monthly financial projection submission. Play a key role in the strategic planning and other business planning processes.
- Compile and review Strategic Plan & Financial Plan Templates, Financial statements and all other financial documents. Prepare ad-hoc reviews and reports as required by various end-users. Implement Indirect Expense Controls & track trade promotion schemes and dealer rebates
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a qualified CA with at least 8-12 years of experience.
- You must have a strong track record of managing the entire gamut of FP&A with a track record of implementing strategies to optimize cost and boost revenue topline.
- You must be an excellent communicator and presenter due to the nature of work involved and stakeholders you will be liaising with.
- You must be a self-starter and a leader who believes in excelling through successful collaboration.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a rapidly growing MNC who are globally a leader in their field and ensure their success through successful partnership and strategic decision making.