You are here
DGM - Employee Engagement (Specialist in driving culture)
- Leadership role with an Infrastructure services company
- We are looking for a senior Employee Engagement specialist (at a DGM level)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading infrastructure services organisation with strong presence across the country. They are renowned for the quality of their work and employer culture. They are seeking a Senior Human Resources professional in a leadership role as a Head - Employee Engagement to support their business engagement strategies.
Reporting into CHRO, you would be responsible for:
- Driving the end to end employee engagement practices from scratch for the entire organisation while understanding the business requirements
- Closely partnering with the global business leaders to develop multiple differentiated capabilities around culture for the organisation
- Act as custodian for Employee engagement function and oversee a team that ensures efficient and effective execution of employee engagement policies
- Drive implementation of engagement initiatives across all levels and ensure productive changes while reinforcing behavioural changes
- Be a robust force in visualising and strategies for employee engagement practices for the coming years
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information across multiple stakeholders
- Ensure implementation of policies around career Management and communication to employees.
- Ensure smooth integration of engagement initiatives across hire to retire process and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant
- You will come with strict 12 - 15 years of experience from any industry.
- Strong exposure to managing employee engagement as a specialist is mandatory.
- Specialist experience in working towards creating a culture, values and vision for the organization.
- Out of box thinker and someone with creative approach is highly preferred.
- Candidates with passion for innovation and creativity and ability to implement strategic interventions till grass root level should apply.
- Exposure to Gallup survey, Q12 survey and other engagement surveys is a must for this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Leadership role with a leader in infrastructural services space. The organization has been ranked as one of the Best Places to work.