You are here
Demand & Supply Planner
- Demand & Supply Planning role
- Opportunity to work with a global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the world when it comes to industrial chemicals. They have been present in India since decades, and are looking to hire a Manager to handle both Demand & Supply Planning, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, your key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing data to create statistical forecasts
- Reviewing sales plans and annual historical data
- Implementing and maintaining Inventory & Material Management strategies
- Placing manufacturing orders basis capacity and lead time
- Reviewing and rectifying stock shortages
- Setting up inventory targets for Raw materials, packaging components etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will have :
- A B.Tech/B.E degree (Specialization in Chemical Engineering has extra weight-age)
- At least 5 years of work experience in Demand Planning and Supply Planning with reputed organizations
- MBA is not necessary but preferable
- Competency in managing SAP and Excel
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Our client is a very renowned name in the industry, known to offer excellent growth opportunities to employees. This role provides exposure to both Demand and Supply Planning, while the opportunity to manage 1-2 reports under them.