You are here
Demand Planning Manager
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in FMCG space
- Opportunity to create and lead Demand Planning processes
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multinational food company in the world which is growing at an enormous pace in India. As a part of their expansion strategy, they are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager based out of Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with sales & marketing team to create the forecast generation.
- Anticipating and managing any deviations in demand planning.
- Reviewing historical sales trends for creating an effective demand planning model and ensuring its successful implementation.
- Providing inputs to the supply chain department in devising strategies to maintain the adequate inventory for existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Maintaining demand planning system and software.
- Preparing and maintaining relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA graduate 2011/2012 or 2013 batch, with relevant work experience. Prior experience of working in the FMCG industry will be advantage. Further, you will have a detailed understanding and experience of managing demand planning in the past. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise extensively with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A leading role with a Global brand which offers an excellent career path to grow with the organization along with an attractive package.