You are here
Delhi office head for a leading Indian accounting / audit firm
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the most renowned accounting firms
- Opportunity to lead the Delhi office and partake in business development
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian chartered accounting firm with more than 100 years of history of operations. Renowned for quality, tradition and trust, our client has been able to build relationships with some of the most well known brands in India.
The job will entail:-
- Leading all functions of our client's Delhi office which will include, but not limited to accountancy, taxation, audit and consultancy services
- Reporting in to the promoter, you shall participate and oversee all client relationships and ensure that the quality of submissions is as per the organisation's standards and is done in a timely manner
- Participate in business development activities and ensure the growth of the business
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of all team members and conduct trainings for them wherever necessary
The Successful Applicant
You shall be a chartered accountant with more than 7 years of post qualification experience, with a significant proportion of the work experience coming in from an Indian chartered accountancy firm. The successful applicant will have excellent written and oral communication skills with exemplary relationship development skills with a proven track record in business development.
The candidate will have excellent knowledge of IGAAP, IFRS and practical knowledge of SAP & Oracle. The ideal candidate would have experience in leading a team, along with willingness to travel and motivations to build a career with our client. The candidate however will not hold a certificate of practice and will be on full time employment with our client.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of an organisation that comes with a long history and is one of the most well known Chartered Accountancy firm in India and be a part of their fastest growing office. A highly dynamic environment, our client offers a huge potential for learning and an attractive salary.