You are here
Credit Head - Retail and SME (MNC Financial Institution)
- Opportunity to work in a growth oriented organization
- Lead and grow business in a new market
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC financial institution with an established captive centre in India and they are now looking to establish and expand their portfolio in India in asset reconstruction business. They are looking to recruit a seasoned credit professional with experience in end to end credit analysis for retail and SME customers working with a bank or NBFC with proven track record in a team leading role.
Reporting into ARC Business Head, you would be heading the Portfolio resolution team. You would be responsible to work with vendors like enforcement agencies and will drive the business with strong understanding of stressed portfolio market . You would lead and grow this team from scratch and would need to leverage on your existing relationships to kick start business. You would be responsible to formulate strategies and partner with external partners to grow business.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have atleast 10 to 15 years experience working with a financial institution or NBFC dealing in credit risk analysis for retail lending or SME portfolio.
- Strong relationships with clients in SME and retail lending segment with strong understanding of end to end credit appraisal cycle.
- Understanding of SARFAESI act and other lending regulations is a must.
- You should have strong presentation and communication skills and prior experience in a leadership role is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies known for work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.