You are here
Country Property Director
- Senior role with a global brand
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global MNC, with a significant presence across all continents. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space, and are know for their innovative product offerings. Over time, they have been able to establish a significant presence in the India Market, and are looking at expanding further. To supplement this expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Country Property Director, based out of their corporate office in Bangalore.
As the Country Property Director, you will be responsible for -
- Managing the entire Real Estate/Property function for the company (across Land Acquisition, Construction, Design, Lay Out, and Retail Establishment).
- Working closely with external parties (construction companies/govt bodies) to get work done in an effective and timely manner.
- Liaise extensively with different functions internally, and ensure that that the real estate/property strategy for the company is effectively communicated and accounted for.
- Manage a team of 4-5 direct reports, and be responsible for their growth and development.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a senior professional with around 15-20 years of experience in different facets of property/real estate (land acquisition, construction, design, layout etc). Prior experience of leading teams, and liaising with external parties to drive tasks is a must. Prior experience of working in a global MNC with strict guidelines is preferred. The client is looking for someone with excellent stakeholder, vendor, and team management skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global brand.