You are here
Country Manager (India) -for an US based beverage leader
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an US based beverage leader that has a range of world class, leading in innovation beverages that are highly coveted. They are focused on deepening their footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Country Manager (India) to fuel and sustain the growth for India
Reporting to the International Beverage Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Overall channel distribution business for the assigned region, main responsibility it to manage the team and grow the business according to the business plan.
- The individual will own the complete responsibility of achieving sales growth and expansion in key geographies through distribution expansion and implementation of relevant sales tactics at regional level.
- Responsible for strategy and execution
- Acts as an ambassador of the brand and oversee the merchandising and operations of all POS in the given geography in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Build a high performance team to drive appropriate level of sales productivity and performance.
- Must build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the retailers and sales teams.
- Must analyze and report business results and trends on a weekly or daily basis (as required).
- Ensuring execution of merchandizing and programs at the store level, responsible for gathering market intelligence, inventory levels at national / regional level
- Mentor and guide the teams down the line
The Successful Applicant
- 12 -15 years extensive food/beverage & Bottling experience
- Masters/ MBA is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience of working within a matrix organization is advantageous.
- Influencing and Negotiating Skills- a proven track record of negotiation at senior level within the channel environment.
- Achieving Results - demonstrated ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line.
- The client is a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Successful candidates will be flexible, have great interpersonal savvy and the ability to deal with ambiguity
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a US based beverage player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay