You are here
Country Manager - Apparel Sourcing (Bangladesh)
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
- Senior management role with an employer of choice
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Sourcing and Merchandising companies in the world. They are widely considered to be an employer of choice, and are globally renowned for their innovative sourcing practices. Over the years, they have developed a strong client base (fashion, apparel, lifestyle, home etc) across markets in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Currently, they are looking to recruit a Country Manager, for their office in Bangladesh.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, you will be responsible for -
- Managing end to end Country operations (including P&L) for the company.
- Developing and managing relationships with key strategic vendors, thereby driving value for the company.
- Working closely with different business leaders, and ensuring that the Country objectives are in line with overall group objectives.
- Liaising extensively with clients to ensure quick and effective conflict resolution.
- Managing a large team of professionals and being responsible for their career development.
The Successful Applicant
You will have around 15 years of experience in the field of Global Sourcing, Merchandising, and Business Management. Prior experience of working with global sourcing/buying companies is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability of delivering business results in a complex and dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
Senior management position with a global brand, along with an attractive salary.