You are here
Country Head HR (Global Real Estate Leader)
- Opportunity to lead the country wide HR function
- Work with a fast growing leader in the real estate/infrastructure space
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in Real Estate development and largely concentrate on building large commercial and industrial zones. They have entered India recently with a strong focus in building their portfolio to develop Infrastructure across various industrial corridors. They are looking to hire a Country HR Head to lead the HR function.
The Country Head - HR will be responsible for the delivery of all HR services to the organization. Reporting into the Global VP HR, the appointee will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India across recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development, talent management and performance management.
- Steering the aggressive growth that has been planned over the next few years and create a clear focus on HR processes.
- Ensuring clear business partner approach while working with the business leaders and bringing the organisational competencies to a higher level.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and provide appropriate critique of strategies to ensure implementation of best solutions
- Own the delivery of all HR programmes in a matrix organisation while adopting a strategic thinking and building organisation from scratch
- Focus on leadership development and develop a clear second line as succession
- Lead and drive the Talent acquisition strategy across businesses for the massive growth planned in the next few years
- Be a good people manager, attract, engage and empower the team members and build a strong & effective HR organisation in India
- Build strong culture within the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 15-20 years of experience as an HR Generalist with a full time MBA from a top tier business school(TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD) only. Should come strictly from FMCG/FMCD/Healthcare and Life Sciences/Consumer/Real Estate industry background .A track record of managing organisation restructuring and mergers and acquisitions is desirable. We are looking for candidate strong on managing a wide range of employees - sales, corporate and real estate related technologies.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead the HR function for a fast growing leader in the real estate space.