You are here
Corporate Senior Relationship Manager- Mid Market and SME
- Brilliant opportunity to make an impact in a leading NBFC
- Strategic role as a lead relationship manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established NBFCs backed by a reputed conglomerate. The NBFC has both secured and unsecured product offerings across Business Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal loans, Mortgages, Loans Against Property, Loans Against Shares, Microfinance and Agri-loans. They are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager for Corporate Lending for Mid - Market and SME Lending industry
As a Senior Relationship Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Access customer needs, determine the size and potential profitability of customer along with fitment with internal risk and compliance guidelines and plan product offerings to customer accordingly.
- To develop relationships with Mid and SME corporate for sourcing Mid ticket transactions
- To increase the client base by effective lead generation management, cross selling initiatives & brand differentiation through faster TAT.
- To increase revenue by tapping prospective clients.
- Develop business by building long term relationships & devising marketing strategies in select segments and Industries.
- Work with product teams in researching and conceptualising innovative product/service mix to suit different customer segments
- To increase in the fee based income activities, including cross-selling initiatives
- To analyse the potential for Mid Corporate and SME lending and propose new branches accordingly.
- Managing collections and delinquencies at regional level.
- Manage client servicing and client engagement parameters to enhance market credibility and to deliver a superior value proposition compared to banks and peers
- To develop industry and vertical specific product and service propositions to hook Mid-market and SME corporate for various lending products
- To review TATs and quality of customer servicing metrics and suggest appropriate actions
- To Maintain / undertake detailed MIS reviews of Mid-Market / SME Business in allocated Area/ Location for analyzing business volumes, profits, NPA, new clients, new product launches, new branches / channels.
- Maximize profitability by driving higher spread achievement & effective cost management
- Engage in cross functional i.e. Risk in allocated area/ location for proposal evaluation, and other growth initiatives
- Help the risk team in defining the credit lending norms & the key risk parameters & developing mitigating mechanisms in case of NPA and defaults
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a post graduate with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in corporate finance - Mid Market and SME Business.
- You should haveexcellent integration skills with market intelligence & a strong local network.
- Additionally, you should have sound product knowledge across the gamut of secured and unsecured wholesale lending products
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A brilliant opportunity that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.