You are here
Corporate Insurance Account Manager - Industrial Conglomerate
Corporate Insurance Account Manager
About Our Client
The client is a large conglomerate which focuses on the area of electrification, automation and digitalization.It is one of the leading producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies; combined cycle turbines for power generation; and power transmission solutions.
- Governance - provide guidance to all business units on rules, regulations, optimal coverage and claims management process. Ensure that company always adheres to the insurance related regulations. Ensure full alignment on local regulatory with SFS INS. Ensure timely payment of premium and recovery of claims.
- Support internal stakeholders in identification of new risks and avoid over, under or multiple insurances. Placement of risk as per agreed process and in an optimum manner.
- Claims Management - define and maintain processes that would ensure quick lodgement and settlement of claims. As process owner having full responsibility for the speed of claim management and corresponding results.
- Management of Stakeholders - must adopt the best in class practices and standards to create transparency and trust across all stakeholders.
- Supervise, control and monitor the activities and the involvement of the assigned, external Service Provider and continuously optimise the received service quality in collaboration with the HQ
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Experience - techno-commercial degree + professional qualifications in insurance. Minimum 10 years experience with a General Insurance Company/ Broking or as a Insurance risk manager with a large manufacturing/ construction company, preferably MNC. Cross functional experience would be desirable.
- International exposure would be an added advantage. A person with demonstrated skills on process management would be preferred.
- Should have demonstrated ability to manage interfaces from across businesses/ nationalities and functions. Should be persuasive and an effective negotiator
- Demonstrated experience to successfully cooperate with multicultural and multiple nationalities.
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity
- International exposure
- Industry leading remuneration