You are here
Corporate Account Manager - Hospitality, US MNC
- Key focus on building corporate accounts in the hospitality segment
- Travel Intensive
About Our Client
Our client is an established US MNC and a global leader in providing water, hygiene and energy technologies to various industries such as food, healthcare and Hospitality. Due to expansion in their global portfolio, they are now looking for a dynamic individual from the Hospitality sector to join them as a Corporate Account Manager. If you are a Director of Operations / F&B within the Hospitality segment and are looking to move into a business role, this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Accounts - APAC, the Corporate Account Manager will focus on building, deepening and strengthening relationships within the hospitality industry and institutional customers. Manage the Corporate Accounts (CA) portfolio by ensuring delivery of objectives specifically growth and exceeding the budget target. Build high, deep and wide relationships at both existing & prospect customer headquarter locations. Work very closely with field teams to ensure commitment delivery at every CA as per agreed contractual KPI's. Drive innovation at CA customer sites with a view to adding value and improving GM. Comply with Global reporting requirements in a timely manner. Follow Corporate protocol and processes for prospecting, structuring deals and gaining approval to allow for final proposal.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience in the Hospitality sector within Operations / F&B at the Corporate level
- Strong communication skills and gravitas to be able to build relationships with CXO level on the customer front.
- Able to understand customer needs and provide value based solutions
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong track record in the hospitality segment
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for Hospitality professionals on the operations and F&B side to move into a corporate / business role with a well established MNC and climb the corporate ladder. You will also be given the opportunity to take on regional and global accounts as you progress within the organization.