You are here
- Studying commercial indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand
- Identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring competition
About Our Client
Our client is a US based MNC specializing in the Food space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory, and need a strong Chief Operating Officer to lead the responsibility for the business.
Reporting to the Executive Director & CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Design Sales & Marketing strategies to increase Market share and Profitability - Responsible for the P&L of All regions. Set Sales, Technical Sales & Marketing strategies, budgetary forecasts, sales volume targets, product pricing terms and revisit the credit terms/ limit and lead the development of plans and programs to hit all assigned targets, with higher focus on new product.
- Develop and execute the strategies to create new alternate B2C channels like Retail (GT & MT), Institutions & Indian Desserts.
- Lead the distributor Management and Key Accounts - To lead Regional & Territory Sales Managers in Distributor Management - selection, developing and monitoring their performance. To strengthen the existing Distributor Managements and technology integration.
- Leadership of Sales Development Function - Oversee sales development function to drive India Sales Force Effectiveness initiative by developing, executing and monitoring of annual Sales plan & roadmap for Pan India.
- India Steering Team Member - Being part of the Indian Steering Team, heading Sales, Technical Sales and Marketing departments to achieve company's mission and vision.
The Successful Applicant
MBA in Sales & Marketing with 20 - 25 years relevant experience at a leadership position. Track record in a senior sales and marketing role with international FMCG or Food companies. Minimum 10 years experience on a nation-wide level. Experience in Food Company is a must.
The incumbent must have a proven track record in sales management, selling skills, managing multiple level distributors and pricing policy. Hands-on experience in key account management and relationship building and good understanding of marketing principle and concepts, financials, sensitive to numbers, able to interpret financial reports/analysis.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.