You are here
COO - Auto Finance MNC
- Excellent opportunity to work in a senior management role leading a global team
- Exciting team leading role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with strong presence in India for over a decade and offices across all major metro cities. They are now looking to streamline their centralised operations with focus on enhancing customer experience. They are looking to recruit a seasoned operations professional with experience in end to end loan operations for retail assets to manage customer complaints, queries, collections, fraud management and underwriting operations in a team leading role.
Reporting into CEO, you would be responsible for managing end to end operations for the auto lending business along with managing relationship with all key stakeholders like dealers and global teams.
You would be responsible to manage customer queries and complaints with an efficient redressal mechanism in place. You would also be setting up robust fraud management and collection practices to reduce delinquency ratios. You will work closely with dealers and other channel partners to facilitate business growth supporting sales teams.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have atleast 12 to 18 years experience working with a MNC financial institution or NBFC dealing in retail lending operations.
- Strong end to end operations experience in retail assets segment with understanding of credit appraisal cycle, underwriting, fraud management and collections.
- You should have strong presentation and communication skills and prior experience in a leadership role is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies known for work life balance and industry leading benefits. You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.