You are here
- Fast track your career progression
- Team based meritocratic culture with an unparalleled growth opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a market-leading recruitment consulting firm with a global presence. We are proud of the excellent track record that our firm enjoys, and excited about the massive growth phase that we are going through, especially in the Asia Pacific region. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
As a Consultant, you will : -
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy.
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions.
- Maintain your contacts with your candidate portfolio.
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients.
- Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment.
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives.
- Partner with senior decision makers within Client organisations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements.
- Represent yourself as a true business partner/consultant to some of the world's most reputed companies.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues who have:
- An MBA or a Masters Degree from a Top Tier School with 2-5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Consulting, Business Development which will be an added advantage.
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
- A strong flair for client facing roles.
- Ambition and tenacity to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment.
What's on Offer
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses.
- Global career opportunities.
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders.
- Strong career progression opportunities.