You are here
Consultant-Leadership Development (7-10 years)
- Pan India role
- Working closely with the senior leadership
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading retail players worldwide with a captive unit in India. Based out of Bangalore they are looking to hire a Consultant for Leadership development
Our client is one of the leading firms in the retail space -
- Consults with client groups, senior leadership and professional peers to identify learning problems and their causes - Responsible / leads the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of assigned training and performance support projects.
- Determines current and future learning needs by analysing business goals and objectives; identifying key organisational, environmental, and human factors
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate,you should have successfully run Leadership Development Program with very good exposure to designing ACs/DCs.
- 7-10 years of experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with top 10% talent of the organisation. The organisation offers excellent career growth to performers.