You are here
Compliance Officer - India, SL & Nepal - Pharmaceutical Company
- Opportunity to grow with a growing business in India.
- Opportunity to set up & lead the compliance vertical of a Global giant in India.
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation, recognised at the forefront of pharmaceutical medicine. Their range of leading health products improve the lives of millions world wide. Renowned for empowering employees to realise their potential, they are proud of a strong company culture which promotes success and collaborative development.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of Compliance, based out of Europe. You will serve as the primary compliance support to the business within the Cluster/Country, advising on risks associated with business strategies and providing pragmatic options for mitigating and managing risk. The Compliance officer will ensure effective compliance oversight of the Cluster/Country business, focusing on the Commercial business but also bridging across other support functions as needed supporting the establishment of strong internal controls
- Advise business community on compliance with applicable laws and internal policies and ensure procedures are in place to meet those requirements in compliance with Global Compliance Policies. (20%)
- Building and executing a high impact training and communications plan implementing both global and local policies and procedures. Ensure all training is completed and adequate records maintained. (20%)
- Implement ABAC program throughout the cluster and assist in reviewing due diligence reports. Provide recommendations to management on high risk ABAC practices and vendors. (10%)
- Conduct periodic risk assessments in line with regional monitoring plan; provide information to management on key risk areas along with recommendations on mitigating risks. (10%)
- Monitoring & transaction testing of business processes and providing counsel to the business on remediation of business processes. Develop corrective action plans and track implementation status (25%)
- Assist as necessary in reviewing allegations of misconduct across a wide range of areas and participate in the resolution process (5%)
- Actively participate on leadership meetings and committees (5%)
The Successful Applicant
With experience of 9-15 years of post qualification experience. You should have minimum 5-7 years' experience in implementing compliance programs. Healthcare experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical business is a must. Knowledge of and experience with FCPA and/or comparable anti-corruption rules and regulations is a must. You will be required to work as an Individual Contributor.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to grow with a growing business in India.
Opportunity to set up & lead the compliance vertical of a Global giant in India.