You are here
- Company Secretary - Tech Product Company
- Leadership role
About Our Client
A leading and dynamic technology start-up company is looking for a Company Secretary to manage their affairs and compliances.
You will be responsible for
- Compliance with all statutory and legal compliances applicable to Indian company involving foreign shareholders
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations
- Preparation and filing of annual returns, forms certificates etc.
- Preparation of notices, agendas and minutes with respect to all board meetings including the annual general meeting;Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of documentation and appropriate filing in respect of any changes to directors, registered office of the company etc.
- Providing general advice with regard to corporate secretarial practice;
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified Company secretary with 5- 8 years of post qualification experience
- Experience in handling complex structures, organisation restructurings and fund raising is a must
What's on Offer
High potential role with a fast paced organisation and competitive remuneration