You are here
Company Secretary - Listed MNC
- Leadership Opportunity with an MNC
- Head the company secretarial function for a large listed entity
About Our Client
Our client is a large Indian MNC with operations in over 50 countries globally and revenues of over 1 billion USD. They are looking to hire a Company secretary to oversee the secretarial and compliance activities of the group.
Reporting to the CFO, the role will encompass
- Handling all listing compliances for the company
- Dealing with SEBI and RBI for all matters
- Convening Annual General Meeting, preparation of Annual Report consisting of Notice of AGM, Directors' Report, Report on Corporate Governance and Management Discussion & Analysis Report.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements under clause 49 dealing with corporate governance.
- All Legal MIS activities including AGM, Director's reports, Balance sheets etc.
- ESOPs conversion, listing and reconciliation etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 15 years of experience in Secretarial large function with listed organisations. You will come with excellent presentation and communication skills.Understanding of the New Companies Act 2013 is a must.
What's on Offer
The role offers high visibility, fast tracked career and industry competitive compensation